Polymer Clay Canes Blog
- Spring is around the corner at Blue Morning Expres...
- 5 Things I Want In My Soap
- Polymer Clay Canes: The Canes Have Now Become a Br...
- Colorful Blog Hop from Hopes and Dreams
- Quick Like an Easter Bunny!!
- Christian Artist Promotion from Etsy
- Who Knew ....
- The Need to Bead Collection from Artfire
- It's A Handmade World: Anything And Everything HAN...
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2011 (49)
- ► 2010 (13)
That is how fast my bunny earrings go every year.
For the past seven years, I have been creating a little polymer clay Easter bunny earring and they seem to multiply all over my work bench a month prior to Easter. This little bunny has been incredibly popular at craft fairs and when I sold on eBay, I could not keep these in stock.
Since then, I regularly ship out a couple dozen bunnies each year. They are available both in pierced look clipons or as a kidney wire regular earring. After I made them available for the first time, I had a request for them to be created as buttons for scrapbooking.
Someone saw the buttons and requested larger ones to be used in a nursery.
I am very fond of these little rabbits and even though they sell throughout the year, I always look forward to Easter when I can once again put rabbits all over my workbench.
They are ready for purchase!
Here are the photos of the bunnies decorating a little girl’s nursery. The baby and mom were cute too!
If you need buttons, there are buttons available as well.
Enjoy the bunnies!
Julie and Blu