Saturday, May 24, 2014

Summer is Making Her Appearance

Volume 11 Issue 6, June 2014

What’s New in June?

June is sneaking up on us, and I am not ready for half the year to be over yet! We have just started our spring cleaning, and now, I am looking at cooking out and hiking some trails. We spent all of last month working on a new ezine from the group of artists and designers we hang out with. I am happy to say, it has been published and is available for viewing or downloading from our blog. 2014 Summer Fun-zine is available at http://bmebluprint.blogspot.com/2014/05/2014-summer-fun-zine-from-our-hands-to.html.

summerzine2014

Here is a sneak peek of the cover. The inside is full of summer safety tips for family, friends and pets. It contains a wealth of yummy summer recipes from the artists featured inside. There is a run down of the summer holidays that may celebrated wherever you live, and there are over 45 artists and their handmade goods featured. This is our quarterly publication, and it is a great one!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Necklaces: I have been working on new necklaces that I have not put into the shop yet.  I have several pendants that I have to finish before I can add them. They are really cool though!

Earrings: Working on new designs and using some of my latest flower canes to create new earring beads.

Canes: New flowers are coming up on my workbench now. I just need to finish it all up and get the photos up.

Soon, they will all be in my Artfire, Etsy and website. Check my blog for updates.

www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Enjoy!
Julie and Blu

 

Things to look forward to:

New Products!

Watches: I have a lot of new watch designs that are ready to be put together. I will have them up this month.

Counted Cross Stitch Patterns: I have a lot of new ideas that need to be drawn up, and I will be working on them this month. Right now, I have over 400 patterns in the shop! Here are some of my patterns.

Photography: I am currently working on putting my photos and graphics together to create products like wall art and paper creations.

Because this is a new format, new pc and new programs, this post is going to be less than colorful Smile 

Check back here www.bmebluprint.blogspot.com as I get it updated.