Monday, November 3, 2014

Parrot Fever and the First Snow

Volume 11 Issue 11, November 2014

What's New in November?

As I sit here waiting on our first snow of the season, I realize that I did not get a lot of new goodies made this year. We had some family ups and downs this year, so there were a lot of days that I spent away from my studio and focused on other things. I am glad for the time I spent with my family, so if I did not get a few more beads made, that’s okay. I did get some things done, and a couple of those things were projects that I had on my To Do list for a long time, so I do have a few new things to show you.

I worked with some pendants and bezels and came up with some new ways to use up the findings I have had in my stash for several years. I like chain necklaces, so I got one created, and it sold right away. I need to do a few more!

clip_image002clip_image004

More Beads: I have sold many of my regular stock of beads, and due to some time constraints, I have not had a chance to remake or restock.

Golden Globes: We will be participating in the gifting at the Golden Globes this year.

Everything is in my Artfire studio, my Etsy shop and my

website:

www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,

Julie & Blu

clip_image002[7]clip_image004[7]clip_image006

 

Things to Look Forward To:

New Products:

Watches: I finished up one watch, and I have others that are on the design board, which I hope to have finished this month.

Necklaces: I have a lot of new necklaces in the works that are simple chains. I got one parrot necklace done, and it already flew away to a new home.

clip_image002[9]clip_image004[9]