Monday, December 1, 2014

New Beads and the End of the Year

Volume 11 Issue 12, December 2014

What's New in December?

Here we are at another year closing, and many of my good intentions did not get realized. Hopefully, I have not disappointed anyone other than me and the dog, and he is fairly forgiving. However, when I look at the intentions, there were many that were probably not going to work anyway. I do spend a lot of time during my planning working on creating new designs or playing with new ideas, so when they don’t come to fruition, it is probably for the best. On the other hand, I got a lot accomplished as well.

In a mad rush to finish out the year with some sort of respectable amount of finished beads and products, I squeaked out another 20 plus beads and a couple finished watches. My pattern site grew by 300 patterns, and the site now has over 700 on it.

clip_image002

More Beads: I started replenishing my bead stock. I managed to get 22 new sets created. I did round, coin and tube bead styles. I went a little rose crazy!

Golden Globes: We will be participating in the gifting at the Golden Globes this year.

Everything is in my Artfire studio, my Etsy shop and my

website:

www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,

Julie & Blu

clip_image002[5]clip_image004clip_image006

Things to Look Forward To:

New Products:

Watches: I finished up two watches, and I have others that are on the design board, which I hope to have finished this month.

Necklaces: I have a lot of new necklaces in the works that are simple chains. I got one parrot necklace done, and it already flew away to a new home.

clip_image002[7]clip_image004[4]clip_image006[4]