Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Cookies and Stocking Stuffers

Volume 13 Issue 12, December 2016

What's New in December?

I have no idea how it got to be December so fast! One minute I am planting spring flowers and counting butterflies, and the next minute I am designing Christmas cookie plates for kids! Jeepers, it’s gone fast this year.

I know that the cardinals have come back to feast at the bird feeder and the woody woodpecker pair showed up in the yard the other day, so everyone is making their way back to my front yard. The days aren’t any cooler, but the air is getting a little bit drier.

While all of this is going on, I have been busy doing some new projects that include some sparkly things and some artwork things like the Christmas cookie Santa plate. It’s designed to be personalized with a with love and names of your kids and grandkids. Sold on Zazzle where you can customize it yourself.

santacookieplate blank

Boho Earrings: I went crazy with the boho style and added a lot of new earrings for the free spirit.

Purse Charms: It’s time for the holidays, and I added four beaded purse charm dangles to my inventory. Just a little Christmas spirit to add to your purse.

Pushpins and Magnets: I designed a line of pizza and cookie pins and magnets.

You will find all of my beads, canes and finished jewelry on my website. www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,

Julie & Blu

Things to Look Forward To:

New Products:

Hotrod magnets: I am finishing up the hotrod magnets, and I have a couple dozen done, but not featured in the shop.

Bangle Bracelets: Have a few bangles done, but adding a lot more.

Print Pieces: I am working on a range of beach theme pieces that include pillows, towels, table clothes and more. In addition, I am doing a lot of floral designs for homes and finishing my hotrods.