Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Zebra Butterflies and Christmas Thimbles

Volume 18 Issue 12, December 2021

What's New in December?

Here we are at the end of the year already, and this year seemed to have flown by. I guess that’s what happens as you get older. Everything becomes a blur, and the next thing you know, you’re singing Auld Lang Syne.

We didn’t have time to travel much in November, so the last trip we took was to Savannah. We stuck close to home and worked on the yard and cutting brush back that was trying to overtake the yard. It’s a never ending task list when you live in Florida.

I hope that your holidays are filled with fun, good friends and cheer. I hope that you can find a way to get together in the midst of a continuing pandemic, and that you’re blessed with a prosperous holiday season for those of you who sell.

A zebra butterfly on my jatropha in the back yard.

 

What’s New

 

New Earrings:  In addition to fractal earrings, I added some pretty flowers and other colorful beads.

Thimbles: New Christmas and great grandma thimbles, as well as faith-based thimbles with bible verses.

New Book: The Joy of Jewelry Making Create for fun. Sell for Profit is now available on Amazon in both paperback and ebook formats.

If you're interested, go to www.julielcleveland.com where you can read about my new fiction book series that is in the works. 

You will find all of my beads, canes and finished jewelry on my website. www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,

Julie







Things to Look Forward To:

 

New Products:

Pushpins: I have too many themes to mention here, but from teachers to nurses to friends, I am doing designs as quickly as I can.

Statement Beads: Working on large beads for ZOOM calls and being on camera. Both earrings and pendant necklaces.

Prints and Posters: Bible verse posters and other art featuring hot rods and more are in production.