Saturday, April 2, 2011

BluPrint Blue Morning Expressions Newsletter April 2011

Volume 8 Issue 4 April 2011

What's New in April?

Bead 2011 has selected some of my polymer clay beads for their annual edition. I will have to wait with the rest of you to find out which ones they chose!

New styles for you earring pairs fans. I modeled these after a lampwork lentil bead that I saw at a show. I used the lentil heart in my “Peas and Carrots” bracelet and I really like the way that it looked.

These little pairs make great little earrings for all occasions and they can be as simple as you like, or bedazzled with chains and Swarovski. I am working on a tutorial that I will post on my website as soon as I get the samples done.

Packing to Move. After spending the last 25 years in Florida, we are off on a new adventure! At least for the summer and fall, that is. We are trading in the beautiful beaches of the east coast of Florida with their soul soothing musical waves, to settle in the majestic mountains of Montana. When I write the May newsletter, my view will no longer be a shuttle launch from my kitchen table, but the amazing heights of mountains with magical names like, Bridger and Gallatin ranges. I am looking forward to the new inspiration that the west will bring to me, my beads and my designs.

It will be business as usual with the exception of maybe a week of processing orders out of the back of my truck.

clip_image002clip_image002[5]clip_image002[7]clip_image002[9]

Floral Pillow Beads—with all the flowers that are blooming in my yard, garden and surroundings, I have created a number of new floral pillow beads and have had to add plenty of butterflies to all the sets.

These beads have made their way into www.bluemorningexpressions.com

and along with some brilliant lentil beads, are the newest additions under the beads section.

As always, thank you for all your support and emails.

www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,

Julie & Blu

clip_image002[11]clip_image002[13]clip_image002[15]clip_image002[17]