Polymer Clay Canes Blog
- ► 2012 (65)
- Beautiful Calla Lilies from Big Sur Counted Cross ...
- Polymer Clay Pillow Beads with Floral Canes, Butte...
- Orange Green Miami Hurricane Colors Beaded Charm B...
- Polymer Clay Floral Cane Chunky Bracelet
- Purple Blue Disk Beaded Necklace Pearl Polymer Cla...
- Golf Ball Pot Holder Magnets by Blue Morning Expre...
- Polymer clay heart lentil bead dangle earrings
- BluPrint Blue Morning Expressions Newsletter April...
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2010 (13)
Saturday, April 16, 2011
7:28 AM | Posted by Julie L. Cleveland | | Edit Post
Perfect for your University of Miami fan!
This bracelet titled "Peas and Carrots" is lush with my own creations.
This heavily beaded charm bracelet has been hand created from polymer clay beads, lentil beads, Swarovski crystals, seed beads, Czech glass beads and gold plated findings.
The beads have all been created from artist quality polymer clay and have been hand formed into either 10mm round beads, 10 mm disk beads, 15mm flower beads, 15mm heart lentil beads, 10mm round lentil beads, and smaller disks. Each bead has been accented with gold plated bead caps and spacer beads, as well as delica seed beads and ebeads.
Each bead has been lightly varnished to give it shine.
Additional beads include gold plated filigree 6mm beads.
This bracelet is 6 inches with a gold plated toggle and can be re-sized if needed.
This one of a kind bracelet will not be repeated, even though it was great fun to create the beads for and put together.
Want other school colors? Just ask, I might be able to create something along the same line.
Labels: blue morning expressions, charm bracelet, orange beaded bracelet, peas and carrots, polymer clay beads