Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Livin in Tropic Time and Snow on the Mountains

Volume 11 Issue 10, October 2014

What's New in October?

I am not sure what happened to the summer, but the leaves are blowing around the yard, and the mountains have already had a few inches of the white stuff. In the meantime, I have spent the summer months working on new designs and new ideas. While they are not ready to be revealed, there are

a few things that I did manage to get accomplished.

There are over 700 new patterns on www.x-stitch-patterns.com site. It is now completely rebuilt, and I can start my new designs, and I have a lot of those ideas. If you love counted cross stitch, then you will love this site.

Here is an example of some of the new patterns:

clip_image002clip_image004

clip_image006

More Beads: I have sold many of my regular stock of beads, and due to some time constraints, I have not had a chance to remake or restock. I got caught up with making a ton of new patterns, so I was distracted.

On the Radio: I was interviewed for a radio broadcast that was on Sept. 8th. This was an interview for small business owners, and I gave information on how to run a small business, particularly an online shop. I was SO nervous.

Everything is in my Artfire studio, my Etsy shop and my

website:

www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,

Julie & Blu

clip_image002[6]clip_image002[8]clip_image002[10]clip_image002[12]

Things to Look Forward To:

New Products:

Watches: I will be doing more watches this month.

Bookmarks: Several more bookmarks are on the workbench ready for me to put them together.

Necklaces: I have a lot of new necklaces in the works that are simple chains.

 

Sneak peek!