Polymer Clay Canes Blog
- ► 2012 (65)
- BluPrint November 2011 Polymer Clay Canes, Beads a...
- A Penguin Ornament Winner
- Polymer clay heart lentil bead dangle earrings
- Playing Through
- Purple Blue Disk Beaded Necklace Pearl
- Polymer Clay Pillow Beads with Floral Canes, Butte...
- Polymer Clay Floral Cane Chunky Bracelet
- Orange Green Miami Hurricane Colors Beaded Charm B...
- The Travelin' Show
- A beginner's guide to bead stringing materials
- Essential tools needed for making beaded jewelry
- Hurray for the Red, White and Blu!
- Jewelry Basics Word Search Puzzle
- Polymer Clay Purple Violet Blossom Flower Necklace...
- The History of Christmas in July
- Fudge! It's Not Just For Christmas :)
- October 2011 BluPrint Official Newsletter of Blue ...
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2010 (13)
Perfect for your University of Miami fan!
This bracelet titled "Peas and Carrots" is lush with my own creations.
This heavily beaded charm bracelet has been hand created from polymer clay beads, lentil beads, Swarovski crystals, seed beads, Czech glass beads and gold plated findings.
The beads have all been created from artist quality polymer clay and have been hand formed into either 10mm round beads, 10 mm disk beads, 15mm flower beads, 15mm heart lentil beads, 10mm round lentil beads, and smaller disks. Each bead has been accented with gold plated bead caps and spacer beads, as well as delica seed beads and ebeads.
Each bead has been lightly varnished to give it shine.
Additional beads include gold plated filigree 6mm beads.
This bracelet is 6 inches with a gold plated toggle and can be re-sized if needed.
This one of a kind bracelet will not be repeated, even though it was great fun to create the beads for and put together.
Want other school colors? Just ask, I might be able to create something along the same line.