Monday, April 18, 2011

Beautiful Calla Lilies from Big Sur Counted Cross Stitch Pattern

Beautiful Calla Lilies from Big Sur Counted Cross Stitch Pattern

Calla Lily Cross Stitch Pattern 0077
Calla Lily Cross Stitch Pattern

This photo and the other photo with several lilies were taken when on a trip my husband and I took to Big Sur in 2008. I had never been to California and I was captured, enraptured and wowed by all the sights.

These large lillies were growing along the side of a roadside art gallery. I saw a lot of great art and lots of gorgeous flowers. I took so many photos that I was downloading my card on my lap top as we drove along.

I used a lot of the photos that I took during that trip to create counted cross stitch patterns.

This is one of them.

Enjoy my trip
Julie and Blu