Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring is around the corner at Blue Morning Expressions

Volume 9 Issue 3, March, 2012

What's New in March?

Happy Spring thoughts to all my leprechauns!

Sitting here watching the snow fall makes me think that spring is hiding under the winter mantle and the mountain wildflowers are just starting to wake up under the snow. It will not be long before their shoots will start to reach up and seek the warmth of the sun.

Then I will have a whole new palette to play upon.

Until then, here are some of the latest creations that have come from my workbench. I have been on the rose side of life lately, so there are a lot of peaches, pinks and rose shades reflected in the latest canes and beads.

 

clip_image002clip_image004

 

clip_image002[4]clip_image004[4]clip_image006clip_image008

 

New Canes and Beads—You can find all the new beads and canes on my website www.bluemorningexpressions.com or at Artfire under Blue Morning Expressions. Both places have a full selection of my most current canes, including theses new rose flower canes.

As always, thank you for all your support and emails.

www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,

Julie & Blu

clip_image002[6]clip_image004[6]clip_image006[4]

Things to Look Forward To:

New Products:

Canes —I am enjoying the softer shades of red lately and they are reflected in my latest canes and jewelry. Here are some of my latest canes used in bracelets and buttons. The buttons are shank buttons and the bracelet is on a brass blank. The bracelet will be given away in a blog contest. If you are interested in taking a shot at winning the bracelet, you will need to go here and sign up:

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2012/02/win-it-wednesday-new-giveaway_22.html

The web address may have changed by the time she puts up my bracelet, so if you just go to http://christiecottage.blogspot.com and look to the right side, you should see the Win It Wednesday link.

I would LOVE to see you win it!

clip_image002[8]clip_image004[8]