Friday, December 31, 2021

 Volume 19 Issue 1, January 2022

What's New in January?

 

It’s hard to believe we’re beginning a new year again, but here we are. Our winter is milder this year than last, so it will quickly meld into spring without us noticing winter.

 

We try to hold onto as many of the cold days we can, which is hard for those who live in the colder climates to understand. I even felt this way when I lived in Montana. There is just something magical about the snow, and the way that you bundle up in a wool blanket while curling upon the couch to read or watch the snow fall.

 

Here, we see our flowers start to grow and the birds to visit the feeder. There is a painted bunting male in the feeder as I speak, and soon, we’ll see his mate show up. They became regular feeders last winter, and when they find a place they like, they return. I am glad they have found our yard.

 

I am not sure why this Blue Heron has decided to perch in the neighboring tree, but there he is thinking he’s a buzzard or something.

 


 What’s New

 

New Earrings:  In addition to fractal earrings, I added some pretty flowers and other colorful beads.

 

Thimbles: New Christmas and great grandma thimbles, as well as faith-based thimbles with bible verses.

 

New Book: The Joy of Jewelry Making Create for fun. Sell for Profit is now available on Amazon in both paperback and ebook formats.

 

You will find all of my beads, canes and finished jewelry on my website. www.bluemorningexpressions.com

 

Until next month,

Julie







 Things to Look Forward To:

 

New Products:

 

Pushpins: I have too many themes to mention here, but from teachers to nurses to friends, I am doing designs as quickly as I can.

 

Statement Beads: Working on large beads for ZOOM calls and being on camera. Both earrings and pendant necklaces.

 

Prints and Posters: Bible verse posters and other art featuring hot rods and more are in production.