Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hurricanes and Golden Globes

Volume 12 Issue 10, October 2015

What's New in October?

One hurricane down, and one more on the horizon. It’s autumn in the tropics! Grab your Jimmy Buffet and your boat drinks and settle in for a rainy weekend. While that sounds like an afternoon to curl up with the latest bestseller, it really means that there is a lot of time to plan new designs and get things ready for the holiday shopping season, which, by the way, is upon us whether we’re ready or not.

New bead designs and styles are on the work bench while I try out new inks, chalks and paints. I did quite a few new beads, but they were all focal beads and not just in the way of sets, so I have to work on those in the future. In fact, I don’t think that I have created anything new since we last talked. It’s all been follow up and rebuilding websites (which is starting to become an annual event…)

We do have 100 pairs of earrings going to the celebrities at the next Golden Globes through TAG and GBK gifting suites. Stay tuned for those earrings.

clip_image002[4]

 

More Beads: Well, the plan is to get a lot of new sets out, but the way things have been going, I may not get that accomplished. Watch for them, though.

Charm Bracelets: From Christmas to cowboys, I have a couple stackable bracelet sets put together with many more on the idea table.

Art Prints: I am adding prints and other products to the site that feature my art and photography. I am also including a digital art section.

You will find all of my beads, canes and finished jewelry on my website. www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,

Julie & Blu

clip_image002[6]clip_image004clip_image006

 

Things to Look Forward To:

New Products:

Watches: I am making new rose beads to add to watches, and I am considering creating bead kits with the watches so you can make your own.

Thimbles: I am working on getting some new thimbles created. I only have two left, and I want to add another dozen or so to the website.

Bangle bracelets: It took me a long time, but I finally got the blanks built to finish my smaller bangle bracelets. They are a lot of work to build from scratch and take a considerable amount of time, but they are ready for me to decorate with flowers and such.

clip_image006[5]clip_image002[8]clip_image004[5]