Thursday, April 29, 2021

Fractals and Painted Buntings

Volume 18 Issue 5, May 2021

What's New in May?

The yard is in bloom and the painted buntings have still hung around the feeder. I am not sure why they are still here since they don’t breed here, but it’s still nice to see those bright yellow, blue and red colors bouncing around in my bird feeder. We added a circle of pink geraniums to the base of our little Magnolia tree, so that when the big white blooms start, the pretty pink will be a nice addition to the color. I went with a pale pink and a coral pink bloom.

It looks to be a warm summer already, so I have to enjoy my flowers while I can before the summer heat eats them up. I have planted a lot of the baby milkweed that I have been nurturing for a year alongside the more mature plants from last year. They are all flourishing. I seeded two more big trays of milkweed for next year. I have seen Monarchs flitting about the yard, and one leaf on the milkweed had a small egg. There has been no caterpillar sighting yet, but they will come.

What’s New

Fractal Art Earrings: Lots of new earrings featuring my fractal art work. Paired with crystals and handmade lampwork beads.

Thimbles: More Mother’s Day gift ideas for Mom or Grandma. Don’t forget that Nurse Appreciation Week is May 6-12.

Statement Earrings: Perfect for Zoom calls. Large and bold earrings for every day.

You will find all of my beads, canes and finished jewelry on my website. www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,

Julie


Things to Look Forward To:

New Products:

Pushpins: I have too many themes to mention here, but from teachers to nurses to friends, I am doing designs as quickly as I can.

Statement Beads: Working on large beads for ZOOM calls and being on camera. Both earrings and pendant necklaces.

Prints and Posters: Bible verse posters and other art featuring hot rods and more are in production.