Thursday, June 12, 2014

And Now a Word From Our Sponsor …

By: Julie L. Cleveland

I could use a little help with a survey. There are only two questions, but they are very important questions to myself and several other artist friends. I would appreciate it if you would take a few seconds to answer these two questions. Thank you!

 

 

That’s it. There is no more. I thank you again, and I will publish the results and discuss the answers.

I appreciate your time.

Julie and Blu

blogathonbutton

PS – In case anyone wants information on the form. This form was quickly and easily created in Google Docs, which is something anyone with a Google email address has access. This form results will be sent back to Google Docs in a spreadsheet format for me examine. It’s free if you consider Google free.